INVENTIONS & INNOVATIONS
DISTRIBUTED PERSONAL COMPUTING & COMMUNICATION PLATEFORM
I would like to present my invention namely “Distributed Personal Computing & Communication Plateform” that is a Distributed & Modular System consists a Personal Processing Unit with computing power of a laptop/PC (Processor, Board, ROM/RAM) with Voice & Data communication modules for internet, cellular & wifi connectivity, GPS & Bluetooth, battery, image processor module(photo & video), Memory/SSD.
wirelessly connected to display modules of sizes catagories varying from wrist watch (1.5″x1.5″ approx), cell phone (3″ to 6″ -various common sizes), tablet (7″ to 10″ approx) and laptop/pc (12″ to 21″), with buttons for input, vibration, stylus, remote charging, Multi-touch touchscreen, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, 3-axis accelerometer, near field communication, infrared, camera (sensor only), speakers, microphone.
1. Modular design and separation of I/O (displays) from Processing Power & Connectivity enabling us to upgrade any module as the technology progresses. We can use single PPU for cell phone, tablet & laptop instead of spending more and carring extra. Wrist/Handheld/tablet modules will contain only sensors/input/output and as much processing/battery power as required and for connectivity to PPU.
2. PPC can be carried in vehicle, bag, belt, pockets etc.
3. In 2011, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified mobile phone radiation on the IARC scale into Group 2B – possibly carcinogenic. Our modular design puts cellular/wifi modules in PPU and avoids radation.
4. Other personal/home devices can connect & communicate with PPU, like scheduling software can tell washing machine to switch off at certain time.
5. More effort will be put on display modules as well as PPU contained modules separately, enabling consumer to choose the best of both worlds, economical as well as most suitable to their needs.